I don't know enough to make any

Wroclaw Expats – since 2008 Forums Wroclaw Expats Forum I don't know enough to make any

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Scottexoxy Scottexoxy 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Scottexoxy
    Scottexoxy
    Participant

I was spending a lot of time, as you appear to be doing now, chasing the best investment vehicle. My problem was I really didn’t know what I was looking for and likely overlooked a lot of “good” choices while trying to find “better” choices. In the end, had I known what I was doing, I could have stopped at “good” and moved on with my life satisfied that I was saving something and investing for my retirement.
    I spent about a week talking with the CFA to discuss my income, expenses, tolerance to risk, long-term plans, and other life factors. He delivered a detailed financial analysis and made drastic recommendations that completely changed my investment strategy. I took his advice, sold what he told me to sell, and buy what he told me to buy. I am truly glad I did cours bitcoin because now I am comfortably set for retirement with a nicely balanced portfolio, most of which is with Vanguard. I am confident that I would not be in the same financial situation otherwise.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MOST POPULAR

HOT NEWS

Hey there!

Forgot password?

Don't have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Close
of

Processing files…

error: Content is protected !!